Monday, June 11, 2007

Audio Notebook


Thanks to DocBug I found an interesting link to the Audio Notebook system by Lisa Stifelman at the Media Lab. I had never heard about it and thought Livescribe's idea was completely original. Anyway I got inspired to do my own interpretation of this concept and I'll try to do some mockups in the near future do display here and hopefully some applications later on that are actually runnable together with my Logitech io2 pen. The concept is (obviously) do use the io2 for notes recording and then sync it with the built in mic (or webcam mic) on a pc and then present it in some fabulous application where speed and simplicity are the cornerstones. (And extendability to other devices so that I can just plug in the smartpen from Livescribe when it arrives!)

No comments: